Friday, September 30, 2011 8 pm to 1 am
a night of art + experimentation
FLUX is a one night public art celebration in the streets and empty spaces of the Castleberry Hill Arts District. This year it will feature 34 projects engaging 226 artists. These diverse works include multimedia installations, projections, dance, theatre, music, sound and light installations, parades, puppetry, and iron pours. The evening starts with a lantern parade at 8:00 pm and ends at midnight with a spectacular display of iron fireworks.
- Watch Jeff Demetriou & Fake Love “Homesick” 3D video
- Listen to a “Voice Box” by Jane Garver
- Watch story on the G channel
- Art Relish “Scenes from FLUX”
- ArtsCriticATL Article, Rebecca Dimling Cochran
- Watch the G channel video of “Occupied”
- Watch the G channel video of “Wather Will Be Here”
- Watch the G channel video of “Livers”
- Watch the G channel video of “The Water and The Blood”
- Watch the G channel video of “Homesick”
- AJC Article, Howard Pousner
- Burnaway interview with Anne Dennington
AM 1690, Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association, Castleberry Point, Creative Loafing, Neighbor’s Pub, No Mas! Hacienda & Cantina, Proper Medium, Room & Board, Scoutmob, and Sunbelt Rentals. Additional support for this program provided by the City of Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs.